A Digital Project Manager is a detail-oriented manager who is capable of overseeing a variety of projects at one time. This role functions as the administrative lead within a client-focused web team.
The Digital Project Manager works with the Creative Director to provide administrative, technical and customer service support to the web team. This individual assists in sales, proposal development, client communication, and day-to-day administration of all web-based tasks and responsibilities. The Digital Project Manager is an integral member of the web team that on-boards new projects and retains existing clients throughout the scope of an engagement. This includes regular maintenance of client initiatives and management of internal tasks, timelines, and budgets for each client. Infantree is looking for a detail-oriented individual who is able to work as part of a collaborative team and can professionally communicate and coordinate with key client contacts.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all web-based client needs
- Develop and maintain an understanding of a client’s industry, company culture, products, services, and strategic communication plan
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Continually seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Communicate client needs to web team members
- Schedule and coordinate all internal and external meetings
- Add and manage projects into project management systems
- Assign tasks and priorities to members of the team
- Manage deadlines and schedules for both internal team and external clients
- Work with team members to build budgets and proposals
- Provide regular reporting on project fulfillment and use of budget
- Coordinate with other departmental project managers
- Coordinate with Office Manager on client billing
- Prior project management experience required (3-5 years)
- Experience with web development or project management for WordPress and Shopify
- Knowledge of Email Service Providers, including Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and Constant Contact is a plus
Skills & Abilities
- Strong project management skills to organize, plan, and complete a variety of client initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Able to set and meet deadlines
- Able to proactively solve problems
- Able to work well on a team and with a range of creative people
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Able to show professionalism while conducting agency business
How To Apply
Interested in being considered for this position? Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!