A Project Manager is a detail-oriented coordinator who is capable of overseeing a variety of projects at one time. This role functions as the administrative lead within a client-focused creative team.
The Project Manager works with the Account Director to provide administrative and customer service support to the creative team. This individual will assist in the day-to-day administration of tasks and responsibilities to on-board potential customers and retain existing clients throughout the scope of an engagement. This includes regular maintenance of client initiatives and management of internal tasks, timelines and budgets for each client. We are looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic individual who is able to work as part of a collaborative team and can professionally communicate and coordinate with key client contacts as needed.
- Serve as the main point of contact for client needs
- Develop and maintain an basic understanding of a client’s industry, company culture, products, services, and strategic communication plan
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Continually seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Communicate client needs to team members
- Schedule and coordinate all internal and external meetings
- Add and manage projects into project management systems
- Assign tasks and priorities to members of the team
- Manage deadlines and schedules for both internal team and external clients
- Work with team members to build budgets and proposals
- Provide regular reporting on project fulfillment and use of budget
- Coordinate with other departmental project managers
- Coordinate with Account Director and Office Manager on client billing
- Prior project management experience is desired (2-3 years)
- Experience in marketing is a benefit
Skills & Abilities
- Strong project management skills to organize, plan, and complete a variety of client initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Able to set and meet deadlines
- Able to proactively solve problems
- Able to work well on a team and with a range of creative people
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Able to show professionalism while conducting agency business
How To Apply
Interested in being considered for this position? Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!