We’re looking for a Front-End Developer
On our team, a developer not only cares about the craft of their code, but has the passion and imagination to conceptualize unique interactions that bring a website to life.
You’re not a designer’s code monkey, but an integral part of planning smart, strategic websites that captivate the client’s audience and persuade them to act.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with designers and our core digital team to develop on-brand, strategic, responsive websites
- Develop websites and pages based on sitemaps, wireframes, and design documents
- Make design decisions and recommendations, and sometimes design the entire site
- Assess the impact design and code have on the accessibility and performance of a website
- Prepare and edit provided assets and content for web projects
- Conduct quality assurance testing throughout the website process
- Maintain and debug sites as needed
What we would like from you:
- Experience with visual design, or at least a strong eye for design.
- A desire to collaboratively brainstorm and implement unique, interactive concepts
- Willingness to adapt to industry changes and not do things just because, “that’s the way they’ve always been done”
- Ability to visualize how a design will flow on different devices without multiple mockups for every breakpoint
- Understanding of UI and UX best practices
How To Apply
Reach out to email@example.com and tell us about yourself and why you would be a good candidate for this role. Please attach or link to your resume and work samples.
We look forward to hearing from you!