Infantree is looking for an entry-level graphic designer to create supporting designs for established brands
We are looking for a creative designer ready to make their mark in the industry. A junior designer at Infantree works alongside senior design staff to provide supporting design and illustration for Infantree’s established clients and brands. The person in this role should have a keen eye for detail, take direction well, and be ready to share and recommend original ideas. We’re looking for a collaborative team member who enjoys in-person work within a high-energy office environment.
The ideal candidate has a proficient understanding of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop. Experience designing with website page builders—such as Squarespace and Wix—is also ideal. No coding experience is necessary.
- Understand project requirements and design towards brand strategy
- Utilize hierarchy, form, and excellent layout to produce high quality design in both print and web
- Support brands with a variety of design techniques, including illustration and icons
- Pitch creative concepts and infuse fresh thinking into established branding
- Work with senior design staff and project managers to execute client goals
- Work across creative departments to develop holistic branded campaigns
- Utilize feedback from others to improve
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design (no further experience required)
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- An eye for design and an aesthetic sense for modern branding
- Ability to receive critique and follow creative direction
- Flexibility to work quickly and change direction with little notice
- A desire to collaboratively brainstorm and implement unique and interesting ideas
- A desire to constantly grow and improve
- Familiarity with website platforms like Squarespace and Wix is a plus
- Work is in-person, full-time in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach (or link to) a resume and work samples. Additionally, please answer the following questions in one paragraph each:
- What kinds of problems do you enjoy solving for clients?
- What is your biggest success in your career (or education) so far?
- What is a new trend in design or branding that you are excited about?
We look forward to hearing from you!