Infantree is looking for an experienced website developer to bring tailored brand messages and designs to life in code.
A Front-End Developer at Infantree is a passionate craftsman of beautiful code, collaborating with designers and writers to conceptualize unique interactions that bring compelling websites to life. This role is an integral part of planning smart, strategic sites that captivate our client’s audience and persuade them to act. The Front-End Developer’s main goal is to combine technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites that meet strategic brand goals.
- Collaborate with designers, writers, and our core digital team to develop on-brand, strategic, responsive websites
- Develop websites and pages based on sitemaps, wireframes, and design documents
- Assess the impact design and code have on the accessibility and performance of a website
- Conduct quality assurance testing throughout the website process
- Prepare and edit provided assets and content for web projects
- Maintain and debug sites as needed
- Ensure projects are completed with a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Work in a timely manner to meet deadlines and changing client expectations
- Proof your code for accuracy and efficiency
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within required specifications and budget restrictions
- Proficiency in responsive design
- Familiarity with common CMS platforms, especially WordPress
- A desire to collaboratively brainstorm and implement unique, interactive concepts
- Ability to visualize how a design will flow on different devices for break points
- Understanding of UI and UX best practices
- Able to successfully navigate changing objectives and deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Passion for creativity and culture, understanding how consumers interact with brands
- Work is hybrid, with three days a week required in-person in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- This role reports to the Digital Director
How to apply
Interested in being considered for this position? Please submit your resume, at least four samples of websites you developed, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please answer the following questions in one paragraph each:
- What kinds of problems do you enjoy solving for customers?
- What is your biggest success in your career (or education) so far?
- Can you identify any general principle(s) that guides your approach to developing websites? What are your non-negotiables in a final product?
We look forward to hearing from you!